Sunday 9 May 2010

Updates

Well Jetly is taking to our new addition pretty well, she's so good with her and plays so nicely. Sometimes Fly needs a bit of a telling off though, if Jet wants to sleep for a bit. It has made her so much more eager to please though, she watches my sessions with Fly, intently watching from behind the gate looking as if to say "I can dooooo that!!!".

We had Drax last weekend, Jetly was a good girly! We hit 18.56s, but were unlucky in a few and came 6th in the end. I also ran Charlie for Dog Friendly, and they came 2nd in their division - he's great fun to run.

I passed my driving test and was a very lucky girl to receive a car for my 21st birthday, so Jetly and I will be going on a small trip to see Sarah and the gang this week. Then the revision starts!

No comments: