Friday 23 April 2010

Introducing Fly...



Introducing the newest member of our family, Fly!

I've looked at collies for the last year, and a few litters just didn't work out and weren't meant to be. I'd just about given up, when I heard about this litter of border collie x whippets. It's a cross I've always fancied, but never saw them come up - it must have been my lucky day.

This of course is Super Jetly's blog though, so Fly has her own blog now:

We've also come across a few other whippet x collies that we'll be following for a bit of inspiration. Namely watching the Stretch x Flare litter make their flyballing debuts in the USA (http://www.poetawhippets.com/stretchxflare.cfm) and we'll be eagerly awaiting the arrival of TnGs collie x whippet puppies.

I'm really looking forward to training her, but first and foremost letting her be a crazy puppy.

I have to finally say a huge thanks to everyone who had to hear my whinging and musing whilst looking for puppies, and those who helped me look for "the one". Too many people to mention, literally - thanks guys!

No comments: