Tuesday 30 March 2010

Yumove

A long while back (September 2009), I wrote a review on Yumove for Agilitynet, and it has now been published on the site.

I thought I'd post the link on here, in case people haven't seen it:
Yumove Review - March 2010



Sandrine Farr also wrote a review, so Ellen combined the two of ours together, which is a brilliant idea in my opinion as you get to see too sides.

This review is truly my honest opinion, sometimes when writing something like this you feel the need to "big" a product up, but I haven't here at all. This is a product I 100% believe in, the people who make it are extremely friendly and helpful too - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

Jet has been on Yumove since last September, and I can honestly say I have seen a huge difference in her. I hadn't even seen a problem with her in the first place! She's also on their Salmo-Pet Salmon Oil and her coat looks great. I'm very proud to say she looks in fine form right now.

Just one point though to be careful of, the tablets smell an awful lot. This makes them irresistible to some dogs, and I know of two pups that have eaten over 100 in a sitting after stealing them *cough*Jive *cough* Yogi.

No comments: